Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pictures from a trip

This Christmas i went on the road...i set out from Mzuzu to Mlowe at the Lakeshore part of Rumphi District and then went up to Livingstonia....here is what i captured...
I visited my first Boarding school, Livingstonia Night Secondary School

THis Block housed all the students at my first boarding school...its now in memory and will soon be in history
Mantchewe Falls is an uncelebrated water fall up in Livingstonia Escarpment
@ Bend 9 while going up Livingstonia Plateau
me and my grandpa
a photo with my family at the village
the stunning view from Golden Road looking down on Chitimba and Chirumba
@ Holy Water
Mzuzu Nkhatabay Road
Livingstonia Chapel
a glimpse at Nyika National Park
Dr Robert Laws Hall at Livingstonia University

No comments:

Post a Comment